Engagement Manager, League Data
Why Join League Data?
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, ﬂexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with beneﬁts. As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based ﬁnancial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are a part. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive ﬁnancial difference in the lives of our members.
You are energized by people with a passion for building and main training relationships, and can motivate others to take action when necessary. To follow through on commitments, you are well organized and personally accountable in prioritizing and executing your tasks. You understand that relationship management is a team effort, and work across department functions to ensure success. A strategic thinker, you seek to understand and advocate for your customer’s business requirements, ensuring that League Data solutions meet both the expectations of the member, and the strategic plans of the credit union. Where others see challenges, you see opportunity to deliver solutions which strengthen the partnership between League Data and its credit unions. You are confident in the face of challenging discussions, and have excellent communication skills. As a keen learner, you embrace an innovative change mindset that will contribute to League Data’s digital transformation efforts. Travel is a requirement for this position.
To be successful in this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- As primary point of contact, be an advocate for credit unions to align League Data’s products and service offerings with the credit union’s strategy;
- Build strong relationships as a partner with credit unions by engaging and seeking opportunities to respond to business plans, issues, concerns, requests, etc.;
- Collaborate within the League Data team including participation on cross-functional projects;
- Possess a good understanding of the credit union’s business objectives and requirements to inform League Data’s strategic roadmap and business plans;
- Build and monitor an engagement plan with specific strategies for each credit union to ensure business alignment and measurable satisfaction targets;
- Identify training, education, and enhanced communication requirements for credit unions;
- Escalate issues with speed and appropriate priority, ensuring an outcome that build further trust.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer relationship role working with senior leadership teams
- University degree or college diploma in business, technology or another relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of financial services, credit unions, or financial technology
- Experience in a Digital Workplace
- French language
What We Do
League Data is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
How to Apply
Please send a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter describing how you best fi t the role and requirements to:
firstname.lastname@example.orgATTENTION: Denise DeYoung