Financial Service Officer (FSO), Bayview Credit Union, NB
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time FINANCIAL SERVICE OFFICER (FSO). The main purpose of this position is to manage and develop a portfolio, providing lending and investment services to current and potential members. Recognize member needs and promote and cross sell credit union lending and deposit services to members.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Strong experience in consumer lending and investments in a financial institution along with strong administration skills is preferred.
- Post secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- Proficient in computer applications relevant to the position (MS Office products).
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
- Proven needs-based relationship selling experience
- Experience within a branch environment demonstrating compliance with sound business credit judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as tact and diplomacy
- Team player with a solid work ethic and superior communication skills
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, by Friday, November 10, 2017, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:Ginny Hourihan, CHRP Human Resources Manager Bayview Credit Union
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.