Financial Service Officer
At Advance Savings, as a Financial Service Officer you’ll build strong member relationships by managing and developing a personal deposit and investment portfolio which includes GICs, RRSPs, RRIFs, RESPs, TFSAS, Estates and everyday banking products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enhance the experience of existing members by helping them with their investment and everyday banking needs;
- Proactively identify member current and future needs during in-person, phone, or video-chat conversations to provide them with the best advice on our products and services;
- Complete investment documentation for new deposit products, renewals, redemptions and transfers;
- Administer and manage a portfolio of estate and trust accounts;
- Assist and guide members through the estate planning process;
- Seek out new member relationships by developing referrals and networking opportunities; and,
- Generate referrals to our business centre and wealth management partners.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a new team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a degree or diploma in business administration, has a minimum of 3 years of investment experience, or has an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Is highly motivated with demonstrated sales;
- Has a solid understanding of what is required to effectively manage an estate or trust, including compliance with the terms of the will and the procedures for administering an estate.
- Has great communication and time management skills; and,
- Is bilingual or multilingual (though not a requirement to apply).
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team; all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages, a bonus rate on investments and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 29, 2020.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.