Financial Service Representative II – OMISTA Credit Union
Are you a sales person that loves to solve problems using your analytical skills to make an impact with your team and the community? If so, we may have the position for you!
OMISTA Credit Union is a B-Corp Certified, full-service co-operative financial institution with 4 branches, approximately $253 million in assets, and more than 10,000 members. We are committed to providing high quality financial solutions to enhance the economic well-being of our members and the communities in which we serve.
The Financial Service Representative II Position:
Reporting to the Senior Branch Manager, the Financial Service Representative II under broad managerial direction, promote and sell consumer mortgage, lending, and deposit services to current customers/members and potential customers/members. Lending responsibilities are focused on Personal clients. Administer and control assigned portion of loans portfolio; Recognize customer/member needs for lending and deposit services; Ensure all loan and deposit activities are in compliance and follow relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures; Coach and support junior lenders; Cross-sell all credit union products; solicit new customers/members; foster business development through service excellence and product knowledge.
- Acquire, grow and deepen member relationships through personalized financial advice;
- Proactively connect with members, and potential members, to gather insights through personal contact to best understand their needs and fulfill their personal financial needs;
- Be accessible to members and as permitted, visit them on-site;
- Manage risk and exercise due diligence in all banking procedures and develop appropriate action plans in response to concerns/risks;
- Drive business sales volume, and business solutions, through opportunity spotting to enhance revenue opportunities;
- Develop and foster external business referral sources through networking, your centres of influence, and active engagement in community activities;
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration or Commerce and a minimum of 3 years of personal lending experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A Personal Financial Planning designation is considered an asset
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Success in meeting and exceed business objectives
- Proven business development and relationship management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working with OMISTA Credit Union:
This is a full-time position at either our Fredericton, NB branch or Oromocto, NB branch, with competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes but not limited to; health & dental, a pension plan, and participation in a wellness plan. OMISTA Credit Union will provide you with opportunities to develop, to take on new challenges, and help you to reach your potential at work.
Reference: FSR II F/O
Deadline: September 23, 2019
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.