Financial Service Representative, OMISTA Credit Union, Fredericton
For 6 consecutive years OMISTA Credit Union has been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada by Progress Magazine!
Financial Service Representative – Fredericton
As one of the most dynamic Credit Unions in New Brunswick and also rated by Progress Magazine as one of the TOP 101 Companies in the Atlantic, OMISTA is committed to being an employer of choice by providing a challenging and rewarding professional work environment.
OMISTA is a full-service financial institution with approximately $297 million in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 65 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. OMISTA provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing. To learn more, visit www.omista.com.
OMISTA Credit Union has an opening for a Financial Service Representative in Fredericton, NB. Reporting to the Senior Branch Manager, the Financial Service Representative will provide proficient consumer, mortgage and other personalized lending services to current and potential customers and administer and control assigned portion of loans portfolio. The FSR will interview loan and mortgage applicants, analyze financial information, assess credit worthiness and make recommendations; grant mortgages, consumer loans, and other loans such as lines of credit, within approved lending limits.
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration or Commerce
- A minimum of 3 years of Credit Union/financial experience, plus 1 year of lending experience
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment
- Eager to provide customers with sound financial advice as it relates to their day-to-day banking, investment and borrowing needs
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Success in meeting and exceeding business objectives
- Proven business development and relationship management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and results oriented
- Strong personal and work ethics
Pursue the challenge and submit your cover letter and resume to:OMISTA Credit Union Human Resource Department 1192 Mountain Road Moncton, NB E1C 2T6
Reference: FSR-Fredericton-March 2015
Deadline: April 4, 2015
As a standard component of the OMISTA recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete a case study exercise and a behavioural