Financial Services Administration Manager, Souris Credit Union
Financial Services Administration Manager
Souris Credit Union, a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $48 Million, serving approximately 3600 members, is looking for a full time Financial Services Administration Manager. The Financial Services Administration Manager, will provide effective leadership and direction to the Member Service Representatives, as well as offer guidance in the building and maintenance of a Sales Culture ultimately ensuring member satisfaction, and contributing to organizational growth and profitability.
- Coordinate the overall workflow within the credit union with an emphasis on effectively organizing the implementation of performance appraisals, and ensuring that staff are supported with adequate coaching where necessary;
- Supervise and support the Member Services Representatives in providing quality service while assisting with the promotion and sale of financial products and services, as well as with member inquiries;
- Actively deals with and administers investment products for the credit union and it’s partners;
- Act as the Chief Compliance Manager and Risk Management Officer, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures;
- Keep abreast of new developments and regulations in the financial industry; ensure that staff is kept informed.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you hold a University Degree in Business and 4 years senior management experience in a financial institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience. You exhibit strong work planning and organizational skills and have proven yourself as an effective leader and supervisor. You demonstrate strength in the area of communication, are able to build and maintain relationships, and are willing and able to adapt to change.
Does this sound like you? If so, please clearly outline your qualifications and experience as they relate to this position by submitting your cover letter and resume as a PDF or word document in confidence to Paul MacNeill firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2, 2015.
Please note that a credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.