Financial Services Associate, LaHave River Credit Union
- Do you enjoy interacting with people and provide sound financial advice?
- Can you proactively identify members’ needs
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for a full time Financial Services Associate.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional administrative support for the lending department.
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Assist our members with their borrowing, day to day banking, and investment needs
- Analyze potential opportunities involved in each situation to further assist the member as well as increase the Credit Union’s lending/deposit portfolio and use of products.
- Provide individual financial counseling and information to members on loan services and deposit products available through the credit union.
- Meet with members; provide sound financial advice; open and close accounts while delivering exceptional member service.
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Successfully completed a Office Admin or Business Admin diploma and/or have three years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics
- Ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment
- Mutual Funds License Preferred or willingness to obtain within Six Months
Applications will be accepted until Friday, July 27th, 2018.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter and resume in confidence to:
When sending resumes by e-mail, please submit in MS Word or PDF format.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted