Financial Services Clerk – Retail Lending – Amherst Branch
We are looking for a responsible Financial Services Clerk – Retail Lending to support the Community Credit Union of Cumberland and Colchester Ltd. lending department. The Candidate will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance. Reporting to the Commercial Account Manager, the Financial Services Clerk – Retail Lending is providing high quality assistance and is responsible for a variety of clerical and administrative procedures supporting the retail lending functions and the collection and foreclosure process of Community Credit Union of Cumberland and Colchester Ltd.
- Provides administrative support including preparing correspondence and reports; maintenance of the filing system for retail and commercial loan files and all related documents; answering telephone; photocopying; faxing and other general office administration.
- Verifies all retail loan documentation for completion, proper documentation and ensures credit union policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for administration of loan insurance products including balancing, remitting and reports; monitoring insurance on PPSAs; processes insurance claims and prepares insurance rebates.
- Assists with delinquency control, provides delinquency reports to branches. Completes other delinquency follow-up duties as assigned for collection purposes
- Ensures collected payments received from delinquent borrowers, collection agencies and bankruptcy trustees are processed correctly.
- Prepares mortgage releases; processes insurance rebates; prepares security releases such as PPSAs and GSAs; cancels AFTs and post-dated cheques, etc.
Required Knowledge and Education
- The Financial Services Clerk will have successfully completed a post-secondary certificate in business administration
- One to three years relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Knowledge of retail lending administration policies, processes and procedures
- Financial accounting
- Internal Customer Service Orientation
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Horizon Banking, Horizon Loans and Horizon Report Builder is a plus
- Knowledge of products and services
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications close on May 31, 2020.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com