Financial Services Manager, Progressive Credit Union, Fredericton, NB
Progressive Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $95 Million, serving approximately 6,300 members from three branches in Fredericton, Centreville and Woodstock, NB. Operating a diverse lending and investment program for our Personal Members, Progressive Credit Union is looking for a Financial Services Manager based out of our Fredericton Branch to manage the retail lending and deposit activities at the three branches of the credit union.
As part of the Progressive Credit Union Senior Management Team, the Financial Services Manager will be responsible for:
- Loan and deposit portfolio management including loan approvals and oversight
- Sales, Marketing and promotion of credit union retail products
- Ensuring all lending activities are in compliance with sound business practice, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures
- Training, coaching, mentoring and developing staff in the retail lending department
- Business development and relationship building
- Ensuring an exceptional, proactive, customized experience focused on member’s needs
- Developing and monitoring department budgets and providing input into the strategic and tactical plans
Qualifications (the person):
As the ideal candidate for this position, you hold a Diploma or University Degree in Business Administration and have a minimum of 5 years experience in lending and deposits at a financial institution, including 2-3 years supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
You are a passionate, results oriented team leader with a proven track record for developing others. You have demonstrated change leadership skills and excel at proactively identifying needs and building relationships with colleagues and customers.
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting what makes you the best candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, January 29, 2018.