Financial Services Officer, Consolidated
Are you interested in pursuing a challenging, dynamic career with an organization that values employee growth, development and the communities within which it operates? Read on!
Consolidated Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $200 Million serving approximately 7,600 members. We are currently looking for a Financial Services Officer. The main purpose of this position is to provide personal lending and investment services to current and potential clients and to recognize client needs and promote and cross sell credit union lending and deposit services to clients. In the future, we envision this role with training in Commercial Lending as well.
- Solicit new business
- Promote, sell and administer personal lending and deposit services
- Analyze potential opportunities to further assist the member by cross selling other credit union services
- Be proactive in ongoing education
- Represent the credit union and provide leadership in key community activities i.e. business, charitable, civic and social organizations
- As the ideal candidate for this position, you hold a diploma or degree in Business Administration or Commerce and have a minimum of 2 years of lending experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Be a positive team player
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to make strong independent decisions and make recommendations for lending over assigned limits
- Have the ability to multitask and self-manage
- Have a minimum of intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Consolidated Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Pursue the challenge and submit your cover letter and resume to:
Consolidated Credit Union Ltd. c/o Pete Peters
305 Water Street
Deadline: November 2, 2018