Financial Services Officer, Bayview
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time Financial Services Officer (FSO). The main purpose of this position is to manage and develop a portfolio, providing lending and investment services to current and potential members. Recognize member needs and promote and cross sell credit union lending and deposit services to members.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Strong experience in consumer lending and investments in a financial institution along with strong administration skills is preferred.
- Post secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- Proficient in computer applications relevant to the position (MS Office products).
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
- Proven needs-based relationship selling experience
- Experience within a branch environment demonstrating compliance with sound business credit judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as tact and diplomacy
- Team player with a solid work ethic and superior communication skills
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: June 22, 2018
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.