Financial Services Officer, Progressive Credit Union, Woodstock, NB
Progressive Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $95 Million, serving approximately 6,300 members from three branches in Fredericton, Centreville and Woodstock, NB. Operating a diverse lending and investment program for our Personal Members, Progressive Credit Union is looking for a Financial Services Officer based out of ourWoodstock Branch to perform the retail lending and deposit activities at the branch.
As part of the Progressive Credit Union Team, the Financial Services Officer will be responsible for:
- Loan and deposit portfolio management
- Sales, Marketing and promotion of credit union retail products
- Ensuring all lending activities are in compliance with sound business practice, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures
- Business development and relationship building
- Ensuring an exceptional, proactive, customized experience focused on member’s needs
Qualifications (the person):
As the ideal candidate for this position, you hold a High School Diploma together with experience in lending and deposits at a financial institution.
You are a passionate, results oriented team player with a proven track record in customer service. You have demonstrated the skills for dealing with a fast passed changing environment and excel at proactively identifying needs and building relationships with colleagues and customers.
Does this sound like you? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting what makes you the best candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 16th, 2018.