Financial Services Representative, Acadian Credit Union
Acadian Credit Union is currently accepting applications for a Financial Services Representative to provide high quality counter service to current and prospective customer-owners of the credit union.
Financial Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Processing and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Soliciting potential new members in person or by phone
- Identifying member’s financial needs and matching to the appropriate product
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Completing general office administrative
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed a High School diploma or GED plus have up to one year’s related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The incumbent will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle and balance cash
- Proven data entry skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating adding machines/calculators, fax machines, photocopiers and related equipment generally found in a business office
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with or without a calculator
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
- Results Orientation
Acadian Credit Union offers a very competitive benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience.
Applications close on June 13, 2016 at 9:00 am.
To explore this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter (MS Word format), in confidence to:Lina Larade, Supervisor of Operations Acadian Credit Union Limited 15089 Cabot Trail PO Box 250 Cheticamp, NS B0E 1H0 email: email@example.com Phone (902) 224-2055 Fax (902) 224-3510
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.