Financial Services Representative – Cape Breton Credit Union
Cape Breton Credit Union is a full-service financial co-operative serving the needs of over 5000 members from 2 locations at 340 Prince Street, Sydney and 135 Reserve Street, Glace Bay. We are currently accepting applications for a full time Financial Services Representative (FSR) to provide high quality counter and telephone service to current and prospective members of our credit union.
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor, the FSR will be responsible for:
- Processing and balancing various financial transactions
- Updating member computer records
- Answering questions and assisting members in making the most effective use of our products and service offerings
- Presenting and explaining credit union products and services and cross selling on the benefits of utilizing other credit union services
- Assisting and backing-up other team members and completing other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will have an under graduate degree or diploma in business administration and/ or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle and balance cash
- Proven data entry skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Cape Breton Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package!
Applications close on Friday, August 9, 2019
Interested candidates should forward their résumé in confidence to:
Cape Breton Credit Union
340 Prince St
Sydney NS B1P 5K9
Attention: Kevin Armstrong, Manager of Operations
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (MS Word format)
We wish to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an Interview will be contacted.
340 PRINCE ST, SYDNEY NS
135 RESERVE ST, GLACE BAY NS