Financial Services Representative – CUA
Members of the CUA Team work to create and deliver a “wow” banking experience to 20,000 individuals and businesses across Nova Scotia. The CUA Difference is a combination of flexible products, personalized service and quick decisions made here by people who know and love our Province. CUA’s continued growth and member satisfaction reflects a team of big-thinking problem-solvers who think outside the box to help everyday people get ahead. If you are excited about the opportunity to help people achieve what matters most, while changing the way people think about banking, consider the following opportunity.
Financial Services Representative
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Financial Services Representative is responsible for executing superior front-line and telephone service transactions to current and prospective members, identifying cross-selling and sales lead opportunities as well as processing defined lending and deposit transactions.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability to ensure an outstanding quality of service experience for all current and prospective members. You will execute all day-to-day banking transactions, through the branch network or the Customer Contact Centre. You will be responsible for responding to members and non-members’ enquiries and requests for information. You will be able to identify and fulfill sales opportunities with existing and prospective members in order to meet the financial needs of the membership, and to support the achievement of CUA’s business objectives, including a growing and sustainable membership base.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration with relevant experience in the financial services sector; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thrives in a front-line delivery role, with strong aptitude for engaging and connecting with people.
- Effective sales skills with a proven record of results.
- Excellent capabilities in cash management and transaction execution.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or new information.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time position offering competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Closing date for this opportunity is October 23, 2019.
Method of Applying: Please apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com as well as providing your salary expectations. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA Team!