Financial Services Representative I
Teachers Plus Credit Union, located at 16-36 Brookshire Court, Bedford, NS is currently accepting applications for a full time Financial Services Representative I.
Reporting to the Manager, Operations the Financial Services Representative I will be responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective member-owners; processing financial transactions including daily balancing of cash and transactions; cross-selling credit union products and services and assisting them to utilize these products and services.
Main responsibilities and focus
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a high school diploma or GED plus have up to one year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in handling and balancing cash in accordance with established policies
• Demonstrated proficiency in performing data entry
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
• Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Customer Service Orientation
• Listening, Understanding and Responding
• Adaptability to Change
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Concern for Order, Quality and Compliance
• Planning, organizing and coordinating
This is a full-time position and salary to be commensurate with experience. Teachers Plus Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package. All applicants must be bondable.
Applications close on Friday July 27, 2018
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
(When sending resumes by e-mail, please submit in MS Word format)