Financial Services Representative I, Full-Time
iNova Credit Union, located at 6150 Almon Street, Halifax, NS is currently accepting applications for a full time Financial Services Representative I.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Financial Services Representative I will be responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective member-owners; processing financial transactions including daily balancing of cash and transactions; cross-selling credit union products and services and assisting them to utilize these products and services.
Main responsibilities and focus
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a high school diploma or GED plus have up to one year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling and balancing cash in accordance with established policies
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing data entry
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset
Plays an active role in the Branch’s cooperative and social responsibility (CSR) partnerships as well as the event marketing and outreach activities happening throughout the year.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Adaptability to Change
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Concern for Order, Quality and Compliance
- Planning, organizing and coordinating
This is a full-time position and salary to be commensurate with experience. iNova Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package. All applicants must be bondable.
Applications close on Friday August 4, 2017
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(When sending resumes by e-mail, please submit in MS Word format)