Financial Services Representative I – iNova Credit Union
iNova Credit Union, located at 6150 Almon Street, Halifax, NS is currently accepting applications for a full time Financial Services Representative I.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Financial Services Representative I will be responsible for providing counter and telephone service to current and prospective customer-owners; processing financial transactions including daily balancing of cash and transactions; presenting and explaining a basic number of credit union products and services; cross-selling credit union products and services and assisting them to utilize these products and services.
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a high school diploma or GED plus have up to one year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling and balancing cash
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing data entry
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong competencies in:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Adaptability to Change
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Concern for Order, Quality and Compliance
- Planning, organizing and coordinating
This is a full-time position and salary to be commensurate with experience. iNova Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
Applications will be accepted until Wednesday June 12, 2019.
Please email resumes to:
iNova Credit Union
6150 Almon Street
Halifax, NS B3K 1T8
(When sending résumés by e-mail, please submit in MS Word format)
We wish to thank applicants in advance, only candidates selected for a interview will be contacted.