Financial Services Representative II, Eagle River
Financial Service Representative II (Permanent Full-time Position), Tri-Town Branch
Eagle River Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of Financial Service Representative II to ensure high quality, efficient, and professional service to current and prospective member-owners of the Credit Union to help contribute to the growth and profitability of the Tri-Town Branch and supports the Branch sales and service goals.
The primary responsibilities and expectations for our FSR II’s include:
- Responsible for Branch opening and end-of-day closing procedures.
- Responsible for custody, balancing and security of treasury, maintenance of assigned cash limits and daily balancing of transactions. Ensures joint custody is maintained on cash, negotiable items, ATM, treasury and combinations. Monitors and reviews credit union’s security procedures and controls access to vault.
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of the Financial Services Representatives in the delivery of optimal customer-owner service.
- Responsibilities include: training employees; setting performance objectives; planning, assigning, and directing work; providing on-going coaching, with the assistance of the Branch Manager. • Responsible for reviewing, with appropriate follow up and action of reports which falls under this portfolio.
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Answering questions and assisting member-owners in making the most effective use of product and service offerings.
- Contacting members in your own portfolio to increase member loyalty, actively market the full suite of ERCU products and services and deepen member relationships.
- Presenting and explaining products and services, and cross selling on the benefits of utilizing other Credit Union services.
- Resolving problems or discrepancies concerning member-owner accounts within assigned limits.
- Connecting members through referrals to teammates and specialists – making the financial lives of the members better.
- Assists and backs-up other team members and completes other duties as assigned.
- General administrative duties, including ensuring a tidy, professional and safe working environment.
We offer very competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, and performance bonuses.
Applications close on June 29, 2018.
If this job sounds like something you would both enjoy and excel at, we would like to hear from you.
Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women, to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or by mail to:
Human Resources Department
Eagle River Credit Union
PO Box 29
L’Anse au Loup, NL A0K 3L0
You will be the perfect fit for this role if you describe yourself as someone who is a relationship builder, a can-do attitude, well organized with strong attention to detail, have outstanding communication skills, have a professional presentation, and willing to work as part of a team as well as independently.