Financial Services Representative, LaHave River Credit Union
Financial Services Representative (Teller)
- Do you enjoy interacting with people and provide sound financial advice?
- Can you proactively identify members’ needs
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for a full time Financial Services Representative (Teller).
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Processing banking transactions
- Having meaningful conversations
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Balancing cash
- Reaching out to our members we don’t see on a regular basis
- Providing support
- Completion of high school or GED
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics
- Ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives
- Creative and resourceful
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Applications will be accepted until Friday, July 27th, 2018.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter and resume in confidence to:
When sending resumes by e-mail, please submit in MS Word or PDF format.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted