Financial Services Representative, Malpeque Bay Credit Union
Malpeque Bay Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $100 Million, serving approximately 5500 members in the Kensington and surrounding areas. Operating a diversified deposit portfolio with a focus on offering sound financial advice to our members, Malpeque Bay Credit Union is looking for a Financial Services Representative with experience in investments.
The Financial Services Representative will work with members to understand their financial needs to determine which products or services will assist them in achieving their financial goals.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of financial service advice and actively seek to expand sales
- Complete delivery of deposit services, including error-free deposit portfolio administration with adherence to compliance guidelines
- Promote and sell investment products to ensure the growth of Malpeque Bay Credit Union’s deposit portfolio
- Assess members needs and recommend other Credit Union services that may benefit our members
- Collaborate with our wealth management company to assist our members in achieving their financial goals
Competencies and skills:
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously, meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to identify opportunities that will assist the Credit Union in reaching it’s financial objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to consult, advise and negotiate with people
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality
- Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in the financial services industry with a focus on investments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Access
If you are a self starter, energetic and a team player with the above qualifications, a very competitive salary and benefits package awaits.
Please email your resume by November 23, 2015, to Tracey MacEwen at the following email address:
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.