Financial Services Representative – Oromocto Branch
For six consecutive years OMISTA Credit Union has been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada by Progress Magazine!
As one of the most dynamic credit unions in New Brunswick and also rated by Progress Magazine as one of the TOP 101 Companies in the Atlantic, OMISTA Credit Union is committed to being an employer of choice by providing a challenging and rewarding professional work environment.
OMISTA is a full-service financial institution with approximately $295 million in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 63 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. OMISTA provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial well-being. To learn more, visit www.omista.com.
OMISTA Credit Union has an opening for a Financial Service Representative in Oromocto, NB. Reporting to the Branch Manager in Oromocto, the Financial Service Representative will provide proficient consumer, mortgage and other personalized lending services to current and potential customers, and administer and control assigned portions of the loans portfolio. The FSR will interview loan and mortgage applicants, analyze financial information, assess credit worthiness and make recommendations; grant mortgages, consumer loans, and other loans such as lines of credit, within approved lending limits.
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration or Commerce
- A minimum of three years of credit union/financial experience, plus oine year of lending experience
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Success in meeting and exceeding business objectives
- Proven business development and relationship management skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deadline: October 26, 2014
Pursue the challenge and submit your cover letter and résumé to:
OMISTA Credit Union
Human Resource Department
1192 Mountain Road
Moncton, NB E1C 2T6
Reference : FSR/O
As a standard component of the OMISTA Credit Union recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete a case study exercise and a behavioural assessment.