Financial Services Representative (Part-time), CUA
CUA is a full-service banking institution that offers flexible products, personalized service and quick decisions that are made in the local marketplace. CUA serves more than 20,000 individuals and businesses in the HRM / Halifax market. Our success is the result of the CUA Team, a collection of problem-solvers and opportunity-seekers who are genuinely interested in doing what is best for our members. CUA invites qualified, enthusiastic individuals to apply for the following career opportunity.
Financial Services Representative (Part-time)
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Financial Services Representative is responsible for executing superior front-line and telephone service transactions to current and prospective members, identifying cross-selling and sales lead opportunities as well as processing defined lending and deposit transactions.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability to ensure an outstanding quality of service experience for all current and prospective members. You will execute all day-to-day banking transactions, through the branch network or the Customer Contact Centre. You will be responsible for responding to members and non-members’ enquiries and requests for information. You will be able to identify and fulfill sales opportunities with existing and prospective members in order to meet the financial needs of the membership, and to support the achievement of CUA’s business objectives, including a growing and sustainable membership base.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration with relevant experience in the financial services sector; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thrives in a front-line delivery role, with strong aptitude for engaging and connecting with people.
- Effective sales skills with a proven record of results.
- Excellent capabilities in cash management and transaction execution.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or new information.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
Closing date for this opportunity is November 21, 2018.
Method of Applying: Please apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA Team!