Financial Services Representative (Teller) – Acadian Credit Union
Acadian Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $50 Million, serving approximately 2600 members in Cheticamp, NS and surrounding areas. Our focus is always member first, and our relationship with our members is based on our commitment to empowering them to make the best decisions for their financial well being. As a co-operative financial institution, we take pride in offering an environment where teamwork and co-operation enable a member first approach and our co-operative principles drive all our decisions.
Acadian Credit Union currently has an opening for a Financial Services Representative.
Financial Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Processing and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Soliciting potential new members in person or by phone
- identifying member’s financial needs and matching to the appropriate product
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Completing general office administrative
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed a High School diploma or GED plus have up to one year’s related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The incumbent will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle and balance cash
- Proven data entry skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating adding machines/calculators, fax machines, photocopiers and related equipment generally found in a business office
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with or without a calculator
We care about our people and support them with opportunities for professional growth and comprehensive benefits plan.
If this opportunity matches your skills and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter quoting the position title and highlighting what makes you the best candidate to Lynn Deveau, General Manager at email@example.com by 9:00am on October 15, 2019.
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.