Full-Time Customer Service Representative – Advance Savings Credit Union – Rexton, New Brunswick
At Advance Savings, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering advice and solutions for our members through our virtual channels, like over the telephone, by email and through live-chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process member transactions, like bill payments, account transfers, loan payments and balance inquiries;
- Provide products and service support based on our member’s needs and goals;
- Effectively manage digital and online inquiries, including incoming calls;
- Perform outbound calls and support any sales and service initiatives;
- Recommend and process product and services like deposit accounts, term deposits, card services, digital services, credit cards and pre-approved lending products;
- Assist our community branches and business centre in booking in-person, telephone and video-chat appointments; and,
- Capture member feedback and help champion our Member Welcome Program.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a new team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a certificate or diploma in a related field or has an equivalent combination of sales and service experience;
- Has great customer service and business development skills;
- Is outgoing and self-motivated;
- Has great communication and time management skills; and,
- Is preferably bilingual or multilingual (though not a requirement to apply).
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches and a business centre, all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings!
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, June 26, 2020 at 3 PM.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.