Full Time Member Experience Representative (Teller) – Valley Credit Union
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150 Million in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union has an immediate need for full time Member Experience Representative(s).
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Do you see people first, not a number?
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities?
- Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for Member Experience Representative(s) to join our team in both our East and West regions. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Processing transactions and bill payments
- Having meaningful conversations
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Balancing cash
- Reaching out to our members we don’t see on a regular basis
- Providing support
- Completion of high school or GED and up to one year of related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to travel throughout branches, providing coverage as needed
- Experience working in the financial industry will be considered an asset
- Certificate or diploma in Business Administration considered an asset
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter outlining your qualifications and resume to Katelyn Perron, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, please quote job number VCU-009-2019 FT MER.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: March 14, 2019