Information Technology Specialist
At Advance Savings, the Information Technology Specialist will provide a full range of IT services to support our community branches, business centre and local support team in southeastern New Brunswick.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support our team members while providing training on system applications; trouble shooting problems related to hardware, software and ancillary equipment; and contacting contractors and suppliers to resolve problems and/or install software upgrades or enhancements.
- Updates and maintains records on new equipment installations, new sites, and changes to computer configurations.
- Installs, tests and implements new software, upgrades, and licenses.
- Assists in the management the daily operation and integration of all aspects of the information technology network to ensure timely support services and minimum down-time.
- Conducts daily monitoring and maintenance activities
- Assists in the oversight of computer operation scheduling, backup, storage and retrieval functions.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a new entry level team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a degree or diploma in computer science or has an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Has experience with a range of technologies;
- Has a valid drivers license;
- Has great communication and time management skills; and,
- Is preferably bilingual or multilingual (though not a requirement to apply).
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team, all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 25, 2020.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.