Junior Accounting Officer, Summer Internship, OMISTA Credit Union (Moncton)
For 6 consecutive years OMISTA Credit Union has been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada by Progress Magazine!
As one of the most dynamic Credit Unions in New Brunswick and also rated by Progress Magazine as one of the TOP 101 Companies in the Atlantic, OMISTA is committed to being an employer of choice by providing a challenging and rewarding professional work environment.
OMISTA is a full-service financial institution with approximately $297 million in assets under management, more than 11,000 customers, 65 employees and 4 branches located in Fredericton, Metro Moncton and Oromocto. OMISTA provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing. To learn more, visit www.omista.com.
OMISTA Credit Union has an opening for a Junior Accounting Officer.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Posting general journal entries
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Aiding in the clearing process
- Aiding in the transitions to a new general ledger software
- Aiding in verification of financial data
- Aiding in monthly preparation of financial statements and supporting financial reporting
- Currently enrolled or completed a diploma/degree in Business Admin or Commerce
- Detail oriented
Pursue the challenge and submit your cover letter and resume to:OMISTA Credit Union Human Resource Department 1192 Mountain Road Moncton, NB E1C 2T6
Reference : JAO-Moncton-April 2015
Deadline: April 22, 2015
As a standard component of the OMISTA recruitment and selection process, interview applicants may be required to complete a case study exercise and a behavioural assessment.