Lead Quality Assurance Specialist
WHY LEAGUE DATA?
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, ﬂexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with beneﬁts. As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based ﬁnancial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are a part. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive ﬁnancial difference in the lives of our members.
As the Lead of our Quality Assurance team, you will strive to understand our dynamic and diverse projects from the perspectives of our customers and use that insight to design and execute meaningful testing plans for our various platforms and mobile apps. You will be a vital piece of the growing Project Management Office, working alongside business analysts and product owners to meet our customer needs.
As an ideal candidate you are very detail-oriented, have a knack for finding issues and bugs, and have effective communication skills and strategies. Your role is key to lead the QA team through strong coaching, mentorship, and communication. You are enthusiastic about understanding our business and learning new skills that enhance League Data’s ability to create better experiences for our customers. You are excited to pick-up new technological and organizational concepts, growing your knowledge together with the Project teams and vendors.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Ofﬁcer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university or post-secondary institution
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Critical thinker and detail-oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership background leading teams, coaching and engagement skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Comfortable working with manual or automated testing teams to automate and turnover scripts for acceptance
- Experience with the Agile software development cycle
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining QA automated test suites
- Experience with data-driven, modular automation design is an asset
- A strong interest and aptitude for learning software and technologies
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals throughout the organization
- Experience in multiple test management and defect tracking tools specifically JIRA
- Demonstrated experience writing and working with Business, Functional and Non-functional performance requirements
- Designations such as CTE, ISTQB an asset
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter describing how you best ﬁt the role and requirements to:
ATTENTION: Denise DeYoung