Loans and Marketing Administrator – Acadian Credit Union
Acadian Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $50 Million, serving approximately 2600 members in Cheticamp, NS and surrounding areas. Our focus is always member first, and our relationship with our members is based on our commitment to empowering them to make the best decisions for their financial well being. As a co-operative financial institution, we take pride in offering an environment where teamwork and co-operation enable a member first approach and our co-operative principles drive all our decisions.
Acadian Credit Union currently has an opening for a Loans and Marketing Administrator to process member applications for loans and credit, and to aid in the development and execution of the credit union’s marketing plan. Specific responsibilities include:
- Compiling credit information to determine credit worthiness and following up on outstanding documentation before the disbursement of funds.
- Performing Personal Property Security Act (PPSA) searches, preparing, renewing and registering security agreements.
- Assisting in the completion of commercial account annual reviews.
- Preparing monthly renewal documentation for line of credit and tracks renewals.
- Initiating collection action and encouraging re-payments.
- Providing administrative support including preparing correspondence and reports; inputting data to computer; maintaining the filing system; answering telephones; photocopying; faxing and other general administration.
- Participating in the development of and executing the credit union’s marketing plan, communicating and coordinating plans and promotions with appropriate departments.
- Maintaining inventory of marketing materials, and promotional collateral.
- Coordinating and performing content updates to the credit union’s website and social media sites in alignment with the marketing plan.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have completed a one to two year business administration program with a focus in marketing plus have a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in a full-service financial institution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You are passionate about customer service, multi-task with ease and have a strong reputation for team work and collaboration. You have an eye for accuracy, are a self starter and communicate clearly.
We care about our people and support them with opportunities for professional growth and a comprehensive benefits plan.
If this opportunity matches your skills and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter quoting the position title and highlighting what makes you the best candidate to Lynn Deveau at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00am on October 15, 2019.