Loans Officer – Advance Savings Credit Union
Advance Savings Credit Union is a community based full service financial institution with a membership of over 8400 and 4 branches located in Moncton, Riverview, Petitcodiac, and Rexton.
Advance Savings Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of full time Loans Officer at our Moncton location.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Loans Officer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage and develop a portfolio, providing lending and deposit services to current and potential members
- Ensuring all lending and deposit activities are in compliance with sound business practices, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify members current and future needs through active listening skills during member conversations, to provide our member with appropriate products and services
- Retain and expand member relationships to achieve business objectives
- Present an exceptional, proactive, customized experience to all current and potential members
The successful candidate will hold a diploma or degree in Business Administration or Commerce and have a minimum of 2 years of lending experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Superior member service skills with ability to develop business
- Ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Proven history of accuracy and high attention to details (data entry, paperwork)
- Strong time management/organizational skills
The salary range will be based on qualifications and experience. Advance Savings Credit Union also offers a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Application close date is Monday, May 20, 2019. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Cathy Darland, Branch Manager
Advance Savings Credit Union
141 Weldon Street, Moncton, NB E1C 5W1
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.