Loans Officer (Full Time)
Advance Savings Credit Union is a full service financial institution with an asset size of 144 million, a membership of over 9600, and 6 branches located in Moncton, Riverview, Petitcodiac, Salisbury, Rexton, and Port Elgin.
We are currently accepting applications for a Full Time Loans Officer position working at both our Riverview and Moncton Branches. The main purpose of this position is to manage and develop a portfolio, providing lending and investment services to current and potential members. Recognize member needs and promote and cross sell credit union products to members. This position also requires supervision of staff.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- One year post secondary education
- Minimum of 3 years experience in credit/investments in a financial institution
- Adaptability to change
- Customer Service oriented, assessing needs, meeting quality service standards
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the lending process
- Demonstrate ability to identify sales opportunities and problem solve
- Solid negotiating and decision making skills
- Proven time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and an understanding of risk management practices
This is a full time position and salary will be commensurate with experience. Advance Savings Credit Union offers a competitive Benefits package and pension plan.
Application close date is Thursday, July 31, 2014
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Cathy Darland, Branch Manager, Weldon and Riverview Branch
Advance Savings Credit Union
141 Weldon Street, Moncton, NB E1C 5W1