At Advance Savings, as a Loans Officer you’ll build strong member relationships by managing and developing a personal loan and deposit portfolio which includes loans, lines of credit, mortgages and everyday banking products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enhance the experience of existing members by helping them with their lending, deposit and everyday banking needs;
- Proactively identify member current and future needs during in-person, phone, or video-chat conversations to provide them with the best advice on our products and services;
- Complete new loan, line of credit and mortgage applications and conduct prudent due diligence in the underwriting and documentation process;
- Seek out new member relationships by developing referrals and networking opportunities; and,
- Generate referrals to our business centre and wealth management partners.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a new team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a degree or diploma in business administration, has a minimum of 2 years of lending experience, or has an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Is highly motivated with demonstrated sales and lending skills;
- Has great communication and time management skills; and,
- Is preferably bilingual or multilingual (though not a requirement to apply).
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team; all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 18, 2020.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.