Manager, Digital & Member Experience – East Coast Credit Union
East Coast Credit Union is seeking a Manager, Digital & Member Experience to join our team! This is a permanent position located in either our Dartmouth, Antigonish, or Port Hawkesbury location. It is well suited for a dynamic individual with a passion for innovation, proven leadership skills, with a strong technical aptitude seeking an opportunity in a progressive and innovative organization.
East Coast Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative organization that is deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. We offer refreshingly honest banking and take pride in providing an exceptional member experience.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Solutions & Operations, you will be responsible to oversee our Virtual Branch Strategies and our Member Advice Centre. You will help lead projects that will continue to enable and further develop our digital strategies, while providing direction and leadership to our Member Advice Centre team.
- Work closely with our Operations & Marketing teams to develop and implement targeted business opportunities, online and e-mail strategies, letter campaigns, build and develop a plan for increased member digital products and services utilizations.
- Develop, implement and support our digital strategy business plan consistent with our strategic direction, our mission and our membership needs.
- Develop partnerships to expand our member relationship with East Coast Credit Union; capture a larger wallet share and enhance the member experience.
- Provide support and direction to our Branch network during integration and implementation of our digital strategies.
- Oversee and manage our Member Advice Centre & team through ongoing coaching; assigning and directing work and monitoring performance objectives.
- Assist with Identifying digital trends; recommending & implementing solutions to ensure member concerns are addressed and enhance members online/remote experiences.
- Provide guidance, training, and support to ensure the delivery of a meaningful and exceptional member experience via various digital channels.
- Monitor and track results to ensure adherence to service standards, policies and procedures; consistency in member service and marketing efforts and successful implementation of new products and services.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in Business or Commerce.
- Minimum of five years of business development or sales management experience and a minimum of three years in a leadership role; or equivalent combination of training and related work experience.
- Previous experience in call center type environment and/or in the financial industry is a strong asset.
- Proven leadership skills, and ability to coach and foster a team environment.
- A passion for innovation and strong technical background with the ability to evaluate technologies and how they can shape experiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to sell and promote the complete digital experience to both internal and external members.
- Experience presenting; sharing ideas; training to large groups of individuals.
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and personal development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based incentives.
- Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
How to apply…
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, May 24, 2019.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.