Manager, Marketing and Community Impact, Credit Union Atlantic
CUA is a local, community-focused banking institution serving the needs of individuals and businesses in the Halifax market. With over 19,000 members and eight convenient locations, CUA is one of the largest credit unions in Atlantic Canada. Our success is the result of the quality of our employees who are committed to exceptional customer service and team orientation. CUA would like to invite qualified, enthusiastic and committed individuals to apply for the following career opportunity:
Manager, Marketing and Community Impact
Reporting to the President & CEO, the Manager, Marketing and Community Impact leads the overall development and execution of CUA’s marketing, communications and community investment strategies in support of its Strategic Plan and annual Business Plan. The Manager is accountable for identifying and implementing related programs in support of these strategies, working closely with the operations team on all marketing matters and with CUA’s management team on major community investment initiatives. This position is also the owner of CUA’s Brand Strategy and as such, ensures that all internal and external touch points reflect the brand promise and attributes of The better way to bank.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability in marketing, with strong capabilities in both the creative development and seamless execution of defined campaigns and programs. You have experience in leading and delivering corporate social responsibility or community investment initiatives within a business organization, with a full understanding of how to integrate these elements into the business model. You thrive in an environment where clear goals are established in order to meet the members’ and company’s objectives. You are experienced in proactively identifying and executing tactics in support of a Brand Strategy and excel in determining the most appropriate performance measures, evaluation tools and targets to assess whether the desired outcomes are being achieved. You have excellent interpersonal, communications and relationship management skills as well as a strong service orientation, focused on achieving exceptional service standards.
- Possess an undergraduate degree or diploma in a discipline that is relevant to the mandate of the position. Experience in the financial services industry, ideally at a management level; or equivalent combination of training and experience in strategy, marketing, project management and execution.
- Superior marketing knowledge and skills, exhibiting effective creativity and understanding of a Brand strategy.
- Exceptional project management skills and proven track record of successful execution, completing projects on time, on budget, meeting the intended outcomes and delivering at a high quality.
- Ability to take initiative, use sound judgement and provide logical defensible recommendations.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial products and services considered to be an asset.
This is a full-time position offering competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Closing date for this opportunity is April 29, 2016.
Method of Applying:
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as providing your salary expectations. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA Team!