Manager of Operations, EasternEdge Credit Union
EasternEdge Credit Union is a progressive and full-service financial institution with $70 million in assets and 4000 members throughout the province. Our objective is to provide our members with the most effective financial services and guidance to empower them to make the best financial decisions.
EasternEdge Credit Union is currently seeking an enthusiastic and results focused Manager of Operations.
As the leader of your team, you will be responsible to:
- manage both deposit and loan portfolios and support your team with developing, managing and growing profitable member relationships;
- play an active role in implementing change management initiatives and advocate the strategic objectives of the Credit Union;
- provide regular coaching and ensure the best talent, training programs, sales/marketing tools and processes are utilized to optimize profitability through strengthening member relations, and enhancing the member experience;
- participate in the development of short and long term goals, strategic plans and budgets and implement individual sales, service and operational plans to support the achievement of the strategic plan;
- coordinate and oversee delinquency control and collection activities.
MINIMUM HIRING QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate must have:
- 5-7 years managerial/supervisory experience, preferably in a financial institution;
- a proven track record in consumer lending;
- sales management and coaching experience;
- exceptional leadership skills;
- keen analytical and problem-solving skills;
- proven customer relationship management skills;
- effective communication skills (written and verbal);
- a Bachelors Degree in Business (preferred).
EasternEdge Credit Union offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits program. All applicants must be bondable.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, November 14, 2014. Interested candidates should apply in confidence to email@example.com