Marketing and Sales Coordinator, OMISTA
As part of Canada’s largest network of financial institutions, OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide A Better Way To Bank – one that operates with the best interests of our customers and community in mind. Credit Unions are unique from other financial institutions in that they are not owned by shareholders; they are owned by customers. While each Credit Union is independent and locally controlled by its customers, all Credit Unions share a common bond – to improve the wealth of the people and communities they serve.
As a Certified B Corporation our goal is to have a positive impact on our stakeholders through the business they do. We truly believe business can be a force for good! Our products and services are designed for New Brunswickers who want full-service, holistic banking and who care about making the place they live even better.
OMISTA is seeking a Marketing and Sales Coordinator.
Reporting to the senior marketing manager, you will provide administrative and project support in the areas of marketing and sales. You have an aptitude for multi-tasking, attention to detail, and clear and effective communication. You flourish in an environment with a flexible working style of both planned and responsive work.
- Complete administrative duties for marketing and sales departments
- Coordinate the production and distribution of externally-developed marketing materials
- Assist with the monitoring and updating of multiple digital platforms
- Liaise with select partners on customer communication pieces
- Assist with coordination of business events and trade shows
- Update dashboards and statistical reports on a scheduled or as requested basis
- Order and maintain inventory of branded promotional items
- Accountable for community initiatives and corporate giving
- Support processes as needed by the business development manager
- Support sales and work in collaboration with the other departments
- Relevant post-secondary education or work equivalent
- Technical proficiency in MS Office and a variety of social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi task and function well under tight timelines
- Effectively listen, communicate, build rapport and relate well within a team environment
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Project management skills
- Experience preparing customer communication
This is a full-time position located in Moncton, NB. In return for your commitment, OMISTA offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience, superior benefits and support for professional development.
Reference: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Deadline: October 22, 2018
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.