Marketing & Community Relations Manager, Eagle River
Credit unions are financial co-operatives; organizations that are owned by the very people who use their services and where every member has a say in how the Credit Union operates and where their money goes. Credit unions strive to strengthen the communities in which they exist by supporting local businesses and charities, promoting environmental sustainability, and giving back to their members.
At Eagle River Credit Union, we ask our employees to always work with the member in mind; and although technology is important, it is our approach to tailoring our products and services to meet the individual and unique needs of our members, along with our human-touch that differentiates us from other Financial Institutions. We are more than a bank!
Eagle River Credit Union offers one of the best compensations and benefits packages in Atlantic Canada that includes generous personal leave time, performance-based incentives, training and education reimbursements.
Eagle River Credit Union, with branches in 6 locations across Newfoundland and Labrador is actively seeking a dynamic, results focused Marketing & Community Relations Manager to join our Management Team.
The successful incumbent is responsible for planning, developing, and delivering an effective marketing and communications program that promotes the credit union’s products and services to existing and prospective member-owners; and for effectively and efficiently managing all available resources to clearly articulate the credit union’s brand and maximize positive exposure of the credit union.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and recommends strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives.
- Participates in the development of pricing strategy for the credit union.
- Maximize stakeholder awareness of the credit union by proactively managing all traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
- Develops, recommends and implements the marketing capital and operating budgets.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness, and to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Coordinates the credit union’s public relations plan.
- Ensures all internal and external advertising, public relations, communication and promotional resources are effectively utilized.
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with external partners to develop, enhance, implement and evaluate a public relations strategy ensuring proactive media placement and other activities related to increased visibility.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the annual Cooperative Social Responsibility Program.
If you are results and member focused; have a passion for seeing employees and members alike succeed; if you have vision, courage and integrity; if you thrive on challenge; and you can catalyze a team to action, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or by mail to:
Human Resources Department
Eagle River Credit Union
1 Church Street
Deer Lake, NL A8A 1C9
For additional information on this opportunity please visit the career section of our website at: www.eaglerivercu.com