Marketing Coordinator – Cape Breton Credit Union
Cape Breton Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing Coordinator to assist with the planning, development and delivery of an effective marketing and communication program.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to:
- Provide input into the development and implementation of the credit union’s marketing and communication programs.
- Assist with creation and production of advertising and promotion activities including print, radio, electronic, and direct mail.
- Coordinate design, layout, and production of promotional materials.
- Coordinate website and digital signage to ensure freshness of content, design elements, up to date information and ease of navigation.
- Compile and analyze information on existing and new products and services, and member demographics.
- Coordinate development and ongoing maintenance of the credit union’s presence in the various forms of social media
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and overall member satisfaction by collecting and monitoring member feedback.
- Provide input into the development of the annual capital and operating budgets for the Marketing and Communications function.
The ideal candidate will have successfully completed a university degree with concentration in marketing plus have two to three years applied marketing experience, preferably in a financial institution.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent work planning and time management
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with website management and social media platforms.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Cape Breton Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Applications close on March 13, 2020
Interested candidates should forward their résumé via email to:
Cape Breton Credit Union
340 Prince St Sydney NS B1P 5K9
Attention: Kevin Armstrong email: email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an Interview will be contacted.