Marketing Coordinator – OMISTA Credit Union
Are you a marketer who thrives on diverse work that is always changing and evolving? Are you meticulous in managing and distributing marketing and administrative information ? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Unions exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will provide project and administrative support in the areas of marketing and sales.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you have an aptitude for prioritizing, attention to detail, and clear and effective communication. You have a knack for anticipating what’s next and flourish in an environment with a flexible working style of both planned and responsive work.
- Write ad copy and digital content
- Assist in the execution of campaigns and events
- Assist with the monitoring and content curation of multiple digital platforms
- Create surveys and compile results
- Produce customized marketing materials and ads for digital and traditional media
- Coordinate the production and distribution of externally developed marketing materials
- Source, order and maintain inventory of branded promotional items
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Support sales and work in collaboration with the other departments
- Complete administrative duties
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Multitask and function well under tight timelines
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Build rapport and relate well with other departments
Education and Experience
- One to two years of proven work experience in marketing
- Completion of a post-secondary program in marketing, communications, or business
- Outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Proficient in MS Office and a variety of social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Creative Suite, SurveyMonkey, and MailChimp
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry an asset
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Occasional
Location: Moncton, NB
Work Environment: Head Office
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
Application ID: 2020 01-004
Email cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.