Member Advice Centre (MAC) Specialists
East Coast Credit Union is seeking full time and part time Member Advice Centre (MAC) Specialists to join our team! Successful candidates can enjoy the benefits of working from home, or the option to work in our Dartmouth, Antigonish or Port Hawkesbury locations. The role is well suited for an individual with exceptional customer service experience and technical and analytical skills seeking an opportunity in a progressive and innovative organization.
East Coast Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative organization that is deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. We offer refreshingly honest banking and take pride in providing an exceptional member experience.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Member Advice Centre, you will be responsible for responding to inquiries and delivering advice and solutions to existing and potential members via all virtual channels including but not limited to telephone, email, live chat, SMS, website, and any future technologies adopted by the Member Advice Centre.
- Identify member needs, provide products and services based on their individual financial needs and goals and refer member to the appropriate department.
- Receive incoming calls and effectively manage digital and online inquiries; perform outbound calls and support any sales and service initiatives as per established goals.
- Recommend and process product and service solutions including but not limited to deposit accounts, term deposits, registered products, card services, digital services, Collabria Credit Cards, Matrix-approved overdrafts and pre-approved lending products within specified guidelines.
- Identify trends in service recovery incidents and proactively recommend solutions to avoid reoccurrences.
- Assist the branch network in booking in-person and telephone appointments. Ensure accurate member information and requests are recorded in the appointment scheduling software.
- Champion the understanding and provide support, demonstrations and advice to members using all virtual and self-serve channels.
- Capture member feedback on virtual and digital services and escalate feedback to the appropriate department. Provide recommendations on enhancements to online services.
- Exhibit a team approach, provide project support and complete other duties as assigned.
- Completed a certificate or diploma in Business or Marketing plus have a minimum of one year sales and service experience, preferably in the financial industry and/or contact centre environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior customer service and business development skills.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives.
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior communication and time management skills.
- Technical ability and high-speed internet required to work from home.
- Flexible work arrangements including Flex Time, Tele-Work and compressed work week.
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and personal development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based incentives.
- Generous benefit package including Flexible Health and Dental Plan (paid 100% by employer) and up to 9% contribution with employer match in the Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
The Member Advice Centre is expecting to see significant growth and expansion in the coming years. Flexibility around evening and/or weekend work may be required in the future. Currently, the requirement is to be flexible to work Thursday and Friday evenings.
How to apply…
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.