Member Banking Advisors, Two Full-Time Positions
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for two full-time MEMBER BANKING ADVISORS – 59 Marr Road, Rothesay NB as well as 54 Loch Lomond Road, Saint John, NB.
This dual role opportunity will call on your front-line member-focused sales expertise and problem solving skills to maximize each member interaction. A Member Banking Advisor is responsible for basic lending/investments while meeting weekly and annual sales targets as established annually by the credit union. The successful candidate will also work regular scheduled shifts as a front-line Member Service Representative (teller).
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Experience working in a financial institution is preferred
- Employee who is currently meeting or exceeding their sales referral targets
- Very flexible and organized person. This is particularly important for this dual role
- Strong advocate for continuing education and self-improvement and has a thirst for knowledge
- Employee who demonstrates initiative and drive by taking on projects and duties without waiting to be asked
- Person who displays the capacity to make sound business judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Employee who has demonstrated the behavioral and technical competencies we feel are well suited to this and future roles within the company
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications by August 21st to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.