Member Experience Officer – Valley Credit Union
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150M in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union has an immediate need for a Member Experience Officer to join our Team
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Do you see people first, not a number?
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities?
- Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
- Will you go the extra mile?
- Do you want to grow into a leadership role in the future?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for a full time Member Experience Officer to be trained in our Cambridge Nova Scotia Branch. This position will be a succession to the role of Branch Experience Leader in the future, with focus on leadership, engagement and total operations of the branch.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Having meaningful conversations with members to understand their needs and present solutions
- Providing financial counselling to assist our members achieve their financial goals
- Assist our members with their borrowing, day to day banking, and investment needs
- Compiling and completing documents for member accounts
- Providing support to the day to day operations of our branches
- Participating in community events
- Successfully completed a certificate or diploma in Business Administration
- You will have three to five years experience in credit and collections in a financial institution; or an equivalent combination of behaviours, training and experience and a desire to learn
- Exceptional communication skills
- Work planning and management skills
- Proven sales experience with a customer service mindset
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in joining a Team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Nicole Trentelman, Manager, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number VCU-MEO-N2019
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: December 16th 2019