Member Experience Officer, Valley
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150M in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union has an immediate need for a Member Experience Officer to join our Team.
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Do you see people first, not a number?
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities?
- Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for a full time Member Experience Officer for our New Minas Branch.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Having meaningful conversations with members to understand their needs and present solutions
- Providing financial counselling to assist our members achieve their financial goals
- Assist our members with their borrowing, day to day banking, and investment needs
- Compiling and completing documents for member accounts
- Providing support to the day to day operations of our branches
- Participating in community events
- Successfully completed a certificate or diploma in Business Administration
- You will have three to five years experience in credit and collections in a financial institution; or an equivalent combination of behaviours, training and experience and a desire to learn
- Exceptional communication skills
- Work planning and management skills
- Proven sales experience with a customer service mindset
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in joining a Team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Katelyn Perron, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number VCU-013-2018.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: End of day September 3, 2018