Member Experience Representative (Teller) – Valley Credit Union
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 70 employees, and over $150 Million in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union has an immediate need for a part time Member Experience Representative.
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Do you see people first, not a number?
- Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities?
- Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
We are looking for a part time Member Experience Representative in our Middleton branch. This position is a one-year contract position with a minimum of 20 hours per week. At the end of the one-year contract, there is possible potential to move into a permanent position. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Processing transactions and bill payments
- Having meaningful conversations
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Balancing cash
- Reaching out to our members we don’t see on a regular basis
- Providing support
- Completion of high school or GED and up to one year of related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in the financial industry will be considered an asset
- Ability to travel throughout branches, providing coverage as needed
- Diploma in Business Administration/Financial Services considered an asset
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter outlining your qualifications and resume to Katelyn Perron, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org, please quote job number VCU-008-2019 Contract Part Time MER MD.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: March 14, 2019