Member Service Representative (Casual), Malpeque Bay
Are you looking to advance your career with a successful and stable organization that has ample opportunity for advancement? Are you interested in impacting the lives of those in your local community?
Malpeque Bay Credit Union is looking for driven individuals with the desire to work in a busy, solutions-focused and member driven environment and share in our success as we continue to grow.
Using an enthusiastic approach, the Member Service Representative creates unique and loyal relationships with members. You sell personal benefits based on member’s needs and reviews additional membership opportunities at the time of each interaction. The branch MSR is a multi-tasking employee, who must remain knowledgeable in the full suite of Malpeque Bay Credit Union’s products and services and in all aspects of branch operations.
Reporting to the Member Services Manager, your main responsibilities and focus will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective Malpeque Bay Credit Union members.
- Pro-actively identify members’ financial needs, suggest appropriate product or service and refer members to other departments.
- Process various financial transactions and balance daily work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Understand all products and services offered by Malpeque Bay Credit Union. These include but not limited to facts and features, benefits and advantages, rules and regulations and price structure.
- Assist in the promotion of new products and services to Credit Union members.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning member accounts within assigned limits.
- Follow the Credit Union’s security and risk management procedures.
- Demonstrate a team approach and provide support to Front Line Team.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have completed a diploma or degree from a Post-Secondary Program. A combination of education and experience may also be considered.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Superior customer service skills with ability to develop business
- Ability to achieve and exceed business / sales objectives
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Proven history of accuracy and high attention to details (date entry, paperwork, cash balancing)
- Strong time management / organizational skills
Malpeque Bay Credit Union offers an outstanding culture and work environment together with a competitive compensation package.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal record check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted until September 28, 2018