Member Service Representative – Évangéline-Central Credit Union
Évangéline-Central Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 3 branch locations in Wellington, Tyne Valley and O’Leary. We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled, career oriented bilingual individual in our Wellington Branch as a Member Services Representative for a 12 month term position with a possibility of an extension or full time in the future.
> Do you enjoy interacting with people?
> Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
> Do you see people first, not a number?
> Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail?
> Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities?
> Are you looking for a supportive team environment?
> Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Processing transactions and bill payments
- Having meaningful conversations
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Balancing cash
- Reaching out to our members we don’t see on a regular basis
- Providing support
- Successful completion of high school or GED and up to one year of related experience
- Bilingualism is required
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in the financial industry will be considered an asset
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Terry Wood, Human Resources Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is dependent upon experience. We offer a competitive benefits package.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Obtaining a successful credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Closing Date: October 23rd, 2019