Member Service Representative, Évangéline-Central, Wellington, Tyne Valley and O’Leary
Évangéline-Central Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 3 branch locations in Wellington, Tyne Valley and O’Leary. We have an exciting full time (39.5) opportunity for a skilled, career oriented bilingual individual in our Wellington Branch as a Member Services Representative.
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work? Do you see people first, not a number? Can you pride yourself in accuracy and attention to detail? Are you interested in future advancement and progression opportunities? Are you looking for a supportive team environment? Will you go the extra mile? Are you bilingual?
If this describes you, keep reading…
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members
- Identifying appropriate products and services to best suit each member’s needs
- Processing transactions and bill payments
- Having meaningful conversations
- Providing the best possible member experience via phone, online, or in person
- Balancing cash
- Reaching out to our members we don’t see on a regular basis
- Providing support
- Completion of high school or GED and up to one year of related experience
- Bilingualism is required. Must be fully fluent in French and English
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with cash and in a customer service environment would be an asset
- If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to:
Terry Wood, Human Resources Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please send in MS word format)
Salary is dependent upon experience. We offer a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining a successful credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: September 24th, 2018