Member Service Representative (Part-time), Advance Savings, Petitcodiac
Advance Savings Credit Union is a full service financial institution with a membership of over 8400 and 4 branches located in Moncton, Riverview, Petitcodiac, and Rexton.
Advance Savings Credit Union has an opening for a Part-time Member Service Representative at our Petitcodiac location.
The Member Service Representative works in a team environment and will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Processing member transactions and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Proactively assessing member’s needs to identify and provide financial solutions
- Be knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Answering questions and assisting members in making the most effective use of products and service offerings
- Complete various assigned administrative tasks and assisting other team members
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a high school diploma plus have one year related experience and/or training. Candidates will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate time management skill with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience working with cash and sales experience in the financial industry are considered assets
This is a part-time position with a minimum guarantee of 20 hours per week and the availability to be called in when required. The salary range will be based on qualifications and experience. Advance Savings Credit Union also offers a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Application close date is Friday, November 23rd, 2018. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Advance Savings Credit Union
47 Main Street, Petitcodiac, NB E4Z 4L9
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.