Member Service Representative Supervisor, Bayview, Hampton
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time Member Service Representative Supervisor in Hampton, NB. This position will report to the Branch Manager. The main purpose of this position is to manage the day to day operations of the front line member service team while supporting the established sales and service culture.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years front line Teller experience is required from a credit union/bank
- Supervisory/Leadership experience in a credit union/bank is preferred
- Sales-minded leader who has personal experience meeting or exceeding referral targets and also has the ability to coach others to success
- A clear communicator who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with the public and co-workers. You will bring out the best in others.
- You have developed and maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to make well informed, fair decisions
- Committed to increasing your knowledge through continuous learning activities.
- This is an extended hours location
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.